I am available for research and consultancy on a part-time, freelance basis. I started working this way to pay for my studies, and previous clients include The University of Essex (Rebus – a journal of art history and theory and The Essex Human Rights Review), The Association of Charity Shops (now Charity Retail Association) and The National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum (NALDIC).
I’ve also done some consultancy work for The Open University (Health and Social Care), researching digital literacy, learning design and effective pedagogy relating to open educational resources. More recently I have been engaged by the ROER4D project to support their grantees impact studies of OER on cost savings, teaching practice, student performance & policy change in the global south.
I can offer expertise in the areas of:
- Technology-enhanced learning & educational technology
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary research
- Effective stakeholder communication and digital strategy
- Influencing policymakers through research evidence
- Open Educational Resources
- Digital Scholarship
- Mobile learning (m-learning)
- Philosophy (!)
Get in touch via the contact form if you’d like to discuss a project.