Here is the latest list of books available for review from JiME. if you’re interested in reviewing any of the following then get in touch with me through Twitter or via rob.farrow [at] open.ac.uk to let me know which volume you are interested in and some of your reviewer credentials.
Reviews will be due at the end of February 2015.
Jude Carroll (2015). Tools for Teaching in an Educationally Mobile World. Routledge: Abingdon. link
- Seth Giddings (2014). Gameworlds: Virtual Media and Children’s Everyday Play. Bloomsbury Academic. link
Ian Gilbert (2014). Why do I need a teacher when I’ve got Google? [2nd ed.]. Routledge: Abingdon. link
- Wanda Hurren & Erika Hasebe-Ludt (eds.) (2014). Contemplating Curriculum – Genealogies, Times, Places. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Phyllis Jones (ed.) (2014). Bringing Insider Perspectives into Inclusive Learner Teaching – Potentials and challenges for educational professionals. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Stavroula Kalogeras (2015). Transmedia Storytelling and the New Era of Media Convergence in Higher Education. Palgrave Macmillan: London. link
- David Killick (2015). Developing the Global Student: Higher education in an era of globalization. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Piet A. M. Kommers, Pedro Isaias & Tomayess Issa (2015). Perspectives on Social Media – a yearbook. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Marilyn Leask & Norbert Pachler (eds.) (2014). Learning to Teach Using ICT in the Secondary School – A companion to school experience. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Angela McFarlane (2015). Authentic Learning for the Digital Generation – realising the potential of technology in the classroom. Routledge: Abingdon. link
- Jill Porter (ed.) (2015). Understanding and Responding to the Experience of Disability. Routledge: London and New York. link
- Steven Warburton & Stylianos Hatzipanagos (eds.) (2013). Digital Identity and Social Media. IGI Global: Hershey, PA. link
Etienne Wenger-Trayener, Mark Fenton-O’Creevy, Steven Hutchinson, Chris Kubiak & Beverly Wenger-Trayner (eds.) (2015). Learning in Landscapes of Practice-Based Learning. Routledge: Abingdon. href=”http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138022195/” target=”_blank”>link
- Simone White & Michael Corbett (eds.) (2014). Doing Educational Research in Rural Settings. Methodological issues, international perspectives and practical solutions. Routledge: Abingdon. link